Miracle Week

Our Bumpin Booth!
Hey Y'all!! I hope you had a great week! I know I did, I've been wearing my bike helmet a lot more and I haven't had any accidents too horrible! Thanks for your prayers!

We set up our booth again yesterday and ran into her and she said she couldn't sleep at all Sunday night because she was so excited about church! She said it was everything she's been wanting! That booth has gotten us six new investigators just this week! it's so great to teach people our own age!

I know this last transfer was hard and trying, but I have grown in faith, and I have grown so much as a missionary. I am so thankful for those missionaries who came before us. I am so thankful for our Savior who sent me here to have these trials and learn so much so that I could be ready to teach her and love her. I am so thankful that I am able to see the blessings coming forth in my life. I know I am doing something right and that everything I am doing here is for a reason. I have grown so much more confident in talking to people and teaching lessons. I am so happy to be a missionary and I am so happy I am doing this!

There is a member in our ward who has a lake in his back yard and a wall of fishin' poles. 
Me fishin'

Me, Sister Brown, and Sister Trussell

Me and Sister Brown

Our whole district at Sister Beck's "Funeral" She goes home tomorrow!


Our Bumpin Booth!


Comp study by the river front on nice days, also means Bird watching! I love the birds here!

My and my comp walked front street the other day in search for service opportunities in some of the historic places there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's The End of The World As We Know It

Elder Costa

Last P-day in The MTC